Thursday, August 14, 2014

treasure hunt

Think you know your classmates?  See if you can find the people who described themselves this way:

(Period 3)
  1. I've been an model, actor, and rapper
  2. I have a fear of helicopters
  3. I like animating
  4. I hate scorpions and snakes (2)
  5. I love Chelsea FC & Guadalajara
  6. I hate worms
  7. I got run over by a car in Mexico
  8. I hate seagulls
  9. I'm terrified of bees
  10. I have anger issues
  11. I hate feet
  12. I love learning new languages
  13. I am ticklish everywhere
  14. I make my bed after I get home from school
  15. I hate cats
  16. I build computers
(Period 7)
  1. I don't like it when people don't wear socks; I have "feet phobia"
  2. I used to live in LA
  3. I love Pomsky dogs
  4. I was born in El Salvador and came to the U.S. three years ago
  5. I am an actress who does ju-jitsu
  6. I'm picky about who touches my stuff (Which brings this clip to mind. -Ed. *NOTE: the coarse reference in the clip is designed as satire of ignorance; it is not intended by the movie's creators or by inclusion here to be insulting or offensive.)
  7. I don't like wearing short-sleeve shirts
  8. I color code the shirts in my closet
  9. I love to sing and write music, and I have a baby [brother or sister] on the way
  10. I met a professional author and I'm going to ask him to help me write a book
  11. I hate sharks
  12. I do MMA and I've been fighting since I was 3 1/2
  13. I cut hair
  14. I have 5 sisters, 5 nieces, 3 nephews, 7 chickens, 1 cat, 2 dogs, and 2 goldfish

No comments:

Post a Comment