Wednesday, May 13, 2015

masterpiece academy lineup

Thanks to everyone who requested dates via comments.  Below is the first draft schedule (with presenters' time estimates in parentheses).  If you haven't yet requested a date, please do so by Friday (May 15).  Apart from Matthew's period 4 presentation tomorrow (May 13) I have this scheduled as a working week, but don't let that stop you-- if you're ready please let me know.  I look forward to taking your micro-courses!


May 18
3

7

May 19
3

7

May 20
3
Ethan

7

May 21
3
Caitlin

7


May 26
3
Morgan

7


May 27
3
Jonatan
Ronaldo
Brigette

7
Rachel


May 28
3
Isaiah

7



May 29

3
Justin
Christina
Emilio

7

June 1
3
Ashley
Morgan

7
Mollee

June 2
3
Leandro
Maddi
Grant


7

June 3
3
Esme
Carlos
Sabrina, Rayann, & Hunter

7

June 4
3
Robert
Edwin
Kyra

7
Erica

June 5
3
Megan
Mahmoud

7

21 comments:

  1. I would like to present on june 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to present June 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to present on June 5th

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to change mine to May 29th please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mikayla asked me to put her down for June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to change mine to June 2nd please

    ReplyDelete