Friday, December 5, 2014

there must be a mistake

I came in this morning expecting to read a pile of essays and make sure I wasn't missing any opportunities to give people credit for their work as we head toward finals.

I found only FIVE poetry essays.  This was an in-class essay.  It was supposed to be collected by the sub and piled on my desk.  I can't for the life of me figure out how only four people in period three (including the one who wrote in pencil) and one person in period seven turned it in.

Anyone want to help me understand this? 

I sincerely hope that:
  • Your remixes are finished and posted to your course blogs;
  • You have posted literature analyses; and
  • You remember to turn in your journal.
Have a nice weekend, but not at the expense of your grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment